Virtual disaster recovery extends data protection to the cloud to enable businesses to recover quickly from potentially paralyzing technology disasters.
- For companies that incur a major loss of computerized records, 43% never reopen, 51% close their doors within 2 years and only 6% survive long term
- Move from archaic tape-based backup systems that have not kept up with the expansion of rapidly growing database sizes to virtually instant remote-based backup & recovery
- Most organizations do not have an adequate plan in place to continue business in event of a catastrophic network or hardware failure
- Constant monitoring and testing of disaster recovery plan(s)
Networking technology has changed the way organizations large and small do business. And with the network also comes the issue of data security. Although you may have a policy in place that requires mission-critical data to be sorted on network servers, enforcement of such a policy is difficult. And unfortunately, you typically only learn of policy breaches when it’s too late. The obvious answer is to deploy a backup solution that includes employee workstations. However, there are a number of obstacles to adopting such a strategy.
- Inadequate backup measures resulting in temporary or even permanent data loss
- Saving critical data locally rather than on a server
- Interruption in employees’ daily productivity
- Excessive consumption of network bandwidth.
FlexPrint Data Backup is specifically designed to address and mitigate these concerns. FlexPrint will assess your data backup needs and make recommendations on how to best protect your organization. With a robust data backup regimen in place, your data will be monitored and maintained on a daily basis. FlexPrint will ensure that daily jobs are running and will monitor logs and investigate critical errors. In the event of data loss, we will be there to restore your data and ensure organization continuity.
Using backup monitoring, FlexPrint will assess your backup needs and make recommendations on how to best protect your organization. We monitor for tape status, backup failures, service status, backup application errors, read/write errors and errors indicating the heads need to be cleaned. FlexPrint will monitor the key services on your network to ensure their availability to your environment. If something isn’t working properly, be assured we’ll know before you will.