It is FlexPrint’s policy to minimize the potentially significant impacts of our operations and services on the environment. We will promote sustainability and environmental awareness at all levels of decision-making.
In defining our program of improved environmental performance, we will:
- Comply with the spirit and letter of all relevant environmental legislation.
- Incorporate energy and water efficiency measures into our buildings and promote efficient use of resources in all areas of business activity.
- Implement waste management strategies that promote waste minimization, reuse, recovery and recycling where appropriate. In all cases we will see that our waste is disposed of in a way that minimizes its impact on the environment.
- Seek to manage and reduce internal and client-facing travel through the use of web and video conferencing.
- Adopt a purchasing program that takes into account the environmental impacts of products and services in areas of key concern.
- Ensure that our co-workers are aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities and encourage them through awareness raising and training to minimize those impacts.
- Pursue continuous improvement of our procedures and practices.
- Ensure that our policy clearly displayed for internal consumption and is available for public review on request.
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to evaluate continued relevance and to monitor compliance. We are committed to limiting our impact on the environment.